Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rainbow Headband

I used my little Pearl & Purl pattern (Free Pattern) to make this rainbow headband
for
Miss Belle who loves....
 Rainbows, peace signs, puppies, ponies and soccer
I stiffened the flowers with a bit of mod podge -  Great little trick to keep crocheted flowers from curling up
I don't know why I never thought of it - I found the idea at Tangled Happy Blog Spot
I hot glued the flowers to the plastic headband and secured them with a bit of red felt
I think my little rainbow headband is the cutest thing ever
especially on top of Annabelle's Noggin
Have a great week and if you love to crochet flowers make a rainbow headband : )







Todays Creative Blog





5 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So cute : )

Flower Girl Cotttage said...

Thank You ! LDH : )

Amy said...

This is SO cute! I love it!!!

make handmade said...

so cute! my little princess like it very much, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love rainbows and I love flowers! That is the prettiest headband! I want one and I am an adult. :) Now I just have to figure out how to make it. ;) Awesome headband!